Rogue Elite Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

find me a game im fed up

+2
Dragan
THECOWBOY
6 posters

Go down

find me a game im fed up Empty find me a game im fed up

Post  THECOWBOY Fri May 14, 2010 10:41 am

Hey guys, im jalous to see you play so many stuff. i have good new rebuilt pc but has been screw about motherboard. i m using a old card (fx 5200 pci ) and sometimes a intel integrated one. this one is really better than the fx but crash on sof2. ( i never know why and when)

I really wish to play you........really.

Wich games should i buy or dlw to find you and maybee kick your ass ........ who know ? lol

Cb
THECOWBOY
THECOWBOY

Back to top Go down

find me a game im fed up Empty Re: find me a game im fed up

Post  Dragan Fri May 14, 2010 11:23 am

I have been playing alot of CSS lately with cake dude. Infact the game is only fun when he is there. It runs on my pc quite well and it should run on FX5200. I remember it ran on my geforce 4 mx 440 and its an older card than the fx5200. Don't expect a brilliant performance tho. Lean and denis play Left 4 dead 2 but that game won't work on your system. Neither will Battlefield 2.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Dude Fri May 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Counterstrike source can be fun, although if you are having a bad day it can be the most annoying thing in the world.

However, having a older pc to play CSS is actually BETTER than having something top of the range, some top players play on old pc's with CRT monitors, low resolution and lowest graphic settings because it simplifies all the textures and makes it easier. Apparently.

Aside from that. "Get" yourself Command and Conquer Generals. Im hoping we can have 8 of us get it and have a massive RTS orgy.
Cake Dude
Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Sat May 15, 2010 7:55 am

you can try counter strike source if u will like it. And u like to play real time strategy games u need to install c&c generals Very Happy
if u want any details about anything u should contact me on xfire
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Sat May 15, 2010 9:50 am

i have a c&C game somewhere, which ones you guys play?
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Sat May 15, 2010 10:00 am

sirlean wrote:i have a c&C game somewhere, which ones you guys play?
we play c&c generals
and we all suck lol
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Sun May 23, 2010 4:34 am

Cowboy i saw u playing css. What do u think about it? u like it or maybe not Rolling Eyes
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  THECOWBOY Sun May 23, 2010 10:56 am

..... thank for asking cause i like it a lot. But frustrating a lot. im playing with a 15 ping with guy of montreal ( 45 miles ). im really fast but really noob. lol...............i didnt put my mic on yet.

I called myself noob, to ask for a chance to learn the game. They are really hard with me. Tommorrow im gona name myself hard duty noob or somethings like that. lolll....In fact , im gonna win soon. The server i played have a lot of final round with knife. If you loose it you loose a level weapon. I dont know yet how to fight knife. i suck but gonna find it.

I still dont understand why peoples dont die when im aiming the head or neck???????? Its a lot different from sof but im surprise how active.

Give me some tips if you have somes ........ anyway learning a old game as a noob is hard ! The guys sending me to hell speak the same slang as me so i m not in deep shit lollllllllll . My kids was upset about the way they speek to me. Telling me" Alex send them to hell , c mon " hahahhaha Its gonna come soon ! Very Happy

Thanks again Denis ! Hope to frag you there soon !

To all my fellow REK .... i hope your are all doing good !

Cb
THECOWBOY
THECOWBOY

Back to top Go down

Post  Recon Sun May 23, 2010 11:58 am

lol cowboy i wish i could, cake, dennis and morph should be able to help u why didnt u send them to hell Laughing

Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Dude Sun May 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Recon wrote:lol cowboy i wish i could, cake, dennis and morph should be able to help u why didnt u send them to hell Laughing

I cant help. I completely suck recently. Right im time for the new season of EDCSSL with my clan as well lol!
Cake Dude
Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Sun May 23, 2010 7:56 pm

I assume you are playing gungame Cowboy. This is a modified version of CSS server. Few advices for CSS overall. For a knife in order to kill in 1 shot you have to stand behind your target and use the secondary attack. Primary attack is totally useless. If you are not behind your target you will require 2 stabs. Most of the guns should kill with 1 shot to the head. As far as i know only glock, ump45, mp5 and p90 don't kill it in 1 shot and even that if you are unlucky. Headhunting is the key.
The most important thing is, do not move while shooting. This is not sof, run and gun rarely works unless you are having shotgun. Crouching further increases your accuracy. Switching to a light weight weapons or knife makes you run faster that is why you see people keep switching weapons (some do it way too much anyway). Always buy kevlar + helmet. Other than that its all practice.
I personally only play one or two maps. de_dust2 or cs_office. I have no need to play others. Those two run great on my pc and they are just perfect overall.
One thing is clear tho, sof skills don't help you much at css. I am at best just an average CSS player. I did make it to the top 10 on Cakes clan server. Won't be easy catching him. He's 3rd.
find me a game im fed up 2252_random
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  THECOWBOY Sun May 23, 2010 11:36 pm

thanks for the advices Dragan. I will let you know how things involve.

Btw its gonna be usefull to know that running and shooting dont really work.
THECOWBOY
THECOWBOY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down