Rogue Elite Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scrim practices schedule with toc clan

4 posters

Go down

scrim practices schedule with toc clan  Empty scrim practices schedule with toc clan

Post  tocmohhunter Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:37 am

Hi rek clan i am tocmohhunter me and mad max are setting up some scheduled scrim practices with your clan they are not for bragging rights of who beet who they are for practices so that both respected clan get alot of practice for scrims with other clan eventually we will put on a proper scrim so for the next few weeks we will need all clan members to practice at the best of our abilities so that we can get the most out of the practices so that both respected clan improve every time we practice this is the wish of me and madmax is to have improvement in both clans so that we do not become hate full towards each clan i have always enjoyed hanging out with the rek clan and tdm with the rek and that the rek clan might need some practices on ctf and we need to practice on tdm thats for sure so with that thank you for having me as a guest on your server and in your form please register on our form if you need to post to me or any other members of the toc clan and again thank you for having me you can count on some more post from me in some time and thank you clan leader for having me as well

tocmohhunter

Back to top Go down

scrim practices schedule with toc clan  Empty Re: scrim practices schedule with toc clan

Post  sirlean Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 pm

So does this mean the scrim is off for the moment?
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

scrim practices schedule with toc clan  Empty Re: scrim practices schedule with toc clan

Post  Denis Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:52 pm

wtf same post here
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  Madmax Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:40 pm

No actually its the same thing sunday its like a practice for both clans in tdm and ctf! Smile

Madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down