Rogue Elite Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal Of Honor

+8
sirlean
THECOWBOY
Recon
Cake Dude
Dragan
Le0N
*Missis*
Denis
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Medal Of Honor - Page 5 Empty Re: Medal Of Honor

Post  DraKulh Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Don't tell them CB,LOL, just pm me ! Wink
DraKulh
DraKulh

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:29 am

I thought i would share this with you.

in the paper this morning i saw an advert of Black Ops retailing at HMV a well know store in UK for selling games, music books etc.

Anyway, in the advert it said, get Black Ops for £7.99 when you trade in Medal Of Honour !!!

LMAO......the cheek of it!!! This is another reason this game will not do as well as Blackops!! Cos it was released at the wrong time. Who are we kidding, we all know BlackOps will sell loads.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:33 am

EA actually PUSHED for MoH to be released before Black Ops, because they knew that Black Ops would dominate the market when it was released. Had it been released after, it would've seen worse sells than it has now.

However, the extra time may have given them the time to make the game a little more decent. I'm just sad that I can't trade in my copy since I bought it on Steam. lol.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:30 am

or maybe Activision knows that this game wont be so popular (because noone of Treyarch gemes were) and they are trying to get peoples with such marketing
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Maybe, but anyway.....i shouldnt bring COD shit to this forum. I should be flogged by Denis!!
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:51 pm

sirlean wrote:Maybe, but anyway.....i shouldnt bring COD shit to this forum. I should be flogged by Denis!!
it is ok, because it is related with this topic and moh
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:50 am

So you pass up the opportunity to flog me lol.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  THECOWBOY Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:20 am

its a bit sad . i was working my aim since 3 week to hit Lean with no mercy when he would join the game. So as i can see i pay 60$ and i gonna have to buy blackops to find you all in game.

Is principe of aiming in cod is the same as in moh or its look a bit more like sof2 ?

THECOWBOY
THECOWBOY

Back to top Go down

Post  DraKulh Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 am

Don't give up yet Cowboy I am seriously contemplating buying this one.
DraKulh
DraKulh

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 am

If anyone want to buy this game, i have a cupon code for 40% discount. Its is for Digital deluxe edition, which include a game and new mappack addon
The price with a discount is 20 GBP (for uk and rest of eu - dont know the price for us)
offer ends on December 6th
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:31 pm

THECOWBOY wrote:its a bit sad . i was working my aim since 3 week to hit Lean with no mercy when he would join the game. So as i can see i pay 60$ and i gonna have to buy blackops to find you all in game.

Is principe of aiming in cod is the same as in moh or its look a bit more like sof2 ?

Cowboy, only Matt and Sylvia have blackops in our clan so far, and they didnt even pay for it, it was bought for them. So that says alot. Blackened/Psi has Blackops aswell. I'm into my battlefield2 and battlefield bc2 which for me is my new game. I'm not spending big money again for a new game. I'm looking forward to the new Battlefield Play for free edition which to me is BF2 upgraded.

I've just bought Dirt2 for £3.75 on steam. Thats the kind of purchasing i will be doing for now.

Besides....out of all the people on my friends list in steam and blackops it sure has gone down in popularity. At first it was practically everyone playing it all the time. Now those same people play it here and there but play MW2 more. So much for Blackops

So unless MOH falls to below £10. I wont be buying that or Blackops or any new game over that price!
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Le0N Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:18 pm

agree with you lean, bought loads of games recently, and none i play on a regular basis which sucks
Le0N
Le0N

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:21 pm

yeah, not point spending money after money on new games when you play them for 5mins and get bored and only end up playing your old games anyway.

after all that, these people are still playing COD4, SOF2 etc. If anything there are more people playing COD4 that i;ve seen just looking at my list.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  *Missis* Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 pm

CoD4 is probably the most played game of today,
*Missis*
*Missis*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:09 am

Trojan has black ops too. And most played online game is World of Warcraft. 2nd place goes to cod 4.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:52 am

Booooo WoW
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:39 am

WoW is epic, as for the mw2 i find it worse than COD4. Its like they took cod4, removed the dedicated servers, lean, sprint / steady aim on the same key, slightly updated the graphics, added helicopters that you can pilot and here it is. MW2. If they only removed the...you know what....fuckin prone.

Last edited by Dragan on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Le0N Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 am

prone ftw y0!
Le0N
Le0N

Back to top Go down

Post  *Missis* Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:50 am

erm dragan, prone is prone an the end of the day and you were using prone in bf2 the other night.....
*Missis*
*Missis*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:14 am

Prone in bf2 is different. First of all some weapons don't even work if not prone in BF2. Support guns for instance. Second the maps are way bigger than in cod so you kinda need to be prone in order to hit a target for a mile away. The game is more slow paced. Shooting in bf2 is simply way harder, you can't just kill a target in 0.03 seconds with a regular machine gun while proning let alone standing. Battlefield maps are wide open, you can't hide on the stairs, small room and so on just waiting for people to pass. Now in COD prone is used as a: hiding in a dark corner becoming one with a floor (read invisible, happens that sometimes the only thing revealing your target is their muzzle flash, god forbid if they have a silencer), sudden prone in a close combat battle makes you appear as that someone killed you, loads of the people even stop shooting at you at that moment, proning near the corpse for the win. Noone will know either you are a corpse or a dude with an M60 and RPG, same shit. Not to mention the various proning people on the stairs. Yes laura im watching you. Its as fun as toothache. Battlefield Bad Company 2 maps are smaller than BF2 and shooting is also easier. Guess what? Smart people at DICE got rid of the prone. That simple.
I don't mind the nature of the prone, i mean after all its realistic that its there. But i just hate the fact for what this thing is used for in COD games.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Dude Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 am

I have to say the best "new" fps game i have played over the last six months has been MOH, and that was only a two map BETA. If i spend my own money on a new game it will be MOH.

I wont though.
Cake Dude
Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:42 am

Dragan wrote:Prone in bf2 is different. First of all some weapons don't even work if not prone in BF2. Support guns for instance. Second the maps are way bigger than in cod so you kinda need to be prone in order to hit a target for a mile away. The game is more slow paced. Shooting in bf2 is simply way harder, you can't just kill a target in 0.03 seconds with a regular machine gun while proning let alone standing. Battlefield maps are wide open, you can't hide on the stairs, small room and so on just waiting for people to pass. Now in COD prone is used as a: hiding in a dark corner becoming one with a floor (read invisible, happens that sometimes the only thing revealing your target is their muzzle flash, god forbid if they have a silencer), sudden prone in a close combat battle makes you appear as that someone killed you, loads of the people even stop shooting at you at that moment, proning near the corpse for the win. Noone will know either you are a corpse or a dude with an M60 and RPG, same shit. Not to mention the various proning people on the stairs. Yes laura im watching you. Its as fun as toothache. Battlefield Bad Company 2 maps are smaller than BF2 and shooting is also easier. Guess what? Smart people at DICE got rid of the prone. That simple.
I don't mind the nature of the prone, i mean after all its realistic that its there. But i just hate the fact for what this thing is used for in COD games.

ouch.....1-0
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:14 am

Does anyone play on the REK MOH Server, if not, i think we should change this to a BC2 server.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:50 am

its is set to bc2 server for 1 month now
but u never play bc2
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:25 am

I will now.....i think we should have a Battlefield Section instead of a MOH section on the site.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next