Rogue Elite Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@lifeStyle vs REK

+5
Darksoul
THECOWBOY
sirlean
Cake Dude
^maneL
9 posters

Go down

@lifeStyle vs REK Empty @lifeStyle vs REK

Post  ^maneL Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Hello

I want to set up a war vs REK

is it possible ?

^maneL

http://lifestyleclan.forumeiros.eu/

Back to top Go down

@lifeStyle vs REK Empty Re: @lifeStyle vs REK

Post  Cake Dude Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:37 pm

yes its possible.

What date?
how many members you have?
whats your server ip?
Cake Dude
Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  ^maneL Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:14 am

u choose date.

our server is ND so we play ur map in ur server and our at our server.

5on5 max.

^maneL

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Sat May 08, 2010 7:51 pm

is this happening?
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  ^maneL Sun May 09, 2010 11:48 am

i dont think so .. REK didnt replyed yet to confirm a date.

^maneL

Back to top Go down

Post  THECOWBOY Mon May 10, 2010 10:53 am

Manel i wil only talk for myself here and not for REK.

Life style do dont deserve anymore attention from me anymore. You re a nice guys.... for sure but your team do not deserved any respect. sry. but guys always camping their ass off everywhere they played without taking adm advice when they are only visitors, some others came and come callin name, stirring shit everywhere they goes... Calling a scrim to BRP and never show up ..... all peeps in BRP are stupid noob..... why playing their so? move your ass away in you server so.

A team who alias themself with 25 names to show themself BIGGER when in their scrim rules they say they gonna only play 5 vs 5. ... ? Being a visitors everywhere you play without showing respect everywhere you passed make me smile.( its look like my teens who think everything is a due) .

In some world , i will never find 5 minutes to fight your team. But i will find some for skld, brp,sck,cgs,kas and all the others who have value and a sportsmanship . In some world , like i said, i talked for myself !!! Better keep my last worlds for myself Twisted Evil

Cowboy.
THECOWBOY
THECOWBOY

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Mon May 10, 2010 11:17 am

Cowboy has spoken!!
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Darksoul Mon May 10, 2010 11:25 am

Well said my brother from another mother
Darksoul
Darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post  ^maneL Mon May 10, 2010 12:11 pm

in first of all those u say that camp .. are new to the game .. the started playing this game in january .. i try to say them to not camp .. but its normal . u shouldnt talk about respect .. we allways respect others .. and sinserly i dont care what people think about my clan ,, we only want to play and have fun ..

second .. BRP didnt show up 2nd time we arranged scrim .. i guess u right .. why we challenge them anyway if they never play.

but cowboy honestly i allways wanted to play vs REK and dont talk about camping or others shits cuz u know klau, luis and some other lifeStylers are new to game man .. we allways repect people..

^maneL

Back to top Go down

Post  ^maneL Mon May 10, 2010 12:21 pm

''A team who alias themself with 25 names to show themself BIGGER when in their scrim rules they say they gonna only play 5 vs 5. ... ? Being a visitors everywhere you play without showing respect everywhere you passed make me smile.( its look like my teens who think everything is a due) . ''

klau and andre are my uncles when decided to make a clan.. we arrange a room with 4 computers runing sof2, sometimes we switch computer.. and obviously i like to play with my nick. so when i go to klau, andre, etc computer i change my nick.. people care too much with stupid things .. and btw sometimes people visit us and we let them play .. they use theyr nicks .. with lifeStyle tags .. i dont care, most of them are my friends and ofc they are noobs and they camp .. what can i do for them ? nothing mate, cuz they cant run like pros killing everybody.

im laughing right now cuz y say we use 25 names to show ourselfs bigger ... hahaha

this is our scrim rules we only play 5on5 even if i had 20 players online only 5 play Smile

rules are rules, everyone have diferent ones.

i have nothing more to say my friend.

hope u understand all i sayd

my english is very bad,

best regards people

^maneL

Back to top Go down

Post  !BRP!J@ckth3r!pp3r Mon May 10, 2010 3:54 pm

From the very first beginning of my Sof 2 life I have NEVER camped. Even when I was a noob. I have played for 4 years now (or is it 5, I dont rmember, the time runs so fast) and I learned from the very first beginning that camping is VERY wrong (if you dont play ctf, then camp your flag). They have to learn the hard way like I did. And see where Im today. I have been clanleader (|GoDz|) and now Im sysop... We have told them 100s of times to NOT camp in our server. Still they do. People are starting to get tiard of it. They ask me to kick them. I say we cant do just for camping but maneL please. Talk to them and say to them that they will grow as player and get better skills if they learn the hard way. People starting to get real pissed off. And I heard (idk if its trouth) that some of your clanmembers was at our server and lauged about our rules. You are guests in our server and shuld respect our rules and play after them there. IF I see this when Im in. I will kick that player out of our server. Because that means that player dont respect our rules and have then no right to play there......
!BRP!J@ckth3r!pp3r
!BRP!J@ckth3r!pp3r

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Mon May 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Sorry ManeL, but REK scrims as a team. If one of us does not want to scrim a particular clan, no one else in REK will put that member in a position to make them have to choose not to participate in a scrim with that clan.

Surely you can understand the reason behind Cowboy's decision. As you said, "most of them are my friends and ofc they are noobs and they camp .. what can i do for them ? nothing mate, cuz they cant run like pros killing everybody.".

Camping may be a legitimate playing style for some people, but it is a disruptive form of gameplay for others. I recommend you take Cowboy's advise and ask your members to stop camping when a gameserver administrator tells them to do so. It could lead to trouble to go against an admin's wishes.

I have only seen a couple lifestyle players since my recent return to SoF2, but the majority were camping, and it was very annoying to almost everyone in the game. I personally do not care about camping, but I am also not as nice as Peter. If I see camping to a degree that is disruptive to a server's game play (which basically means everyone complaining about it), then I will warn the camper then hat them.

As far as the respect issue is concerned, I have not seen anything like that first hand. But I hear from some very credible sources that your members are being disrespectful to a lot of players on sof2. I hope you can keep in mind that things like this reflect poorly on you as a clan leader (or whoever the leader of lifestyle is), and looks even worse for your clan as a whole. It is something that I will not tolerate here, or anywhere.

Please do not take offense to what I have said, I meant it all only as a helpful suggestion.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  ^maneL Tue May 11, 2010 5:25 am

jack .. im sure that u played others fps games before sof2 .. and have the sense of what is playing online vs other players .. they dont ! i will talk to them to change the play style to not camp and run more when they r playing.

rizz.. lifeStyle is not a dm clan .. only those 4 or 5 members play in BRP server. cuz they are new to games .. and first off all is improve playing alone.. then team work.

nice talk here .. but why we dont scrim vs REK ? Smile

^maneL

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Dude Tue May 11, 2010 5:34 am

Never say never manel because its an old game, not many active clans etc but the current problems are:

1. Stupid attitude from what i see written here from some of your players
2. You are not a dm/tdm clan - REK really is
3. REK currently has a scrim organised for the 23rd

point 2 is the biggest problem, im guessing lifestyle is a ctf clan, something rek fails in.
Cake Dude
Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Tue May 11, 2010 7:32 am

i agree with Cake. REK is not ctf clan. We never play ctf and we never will play ctf
So we wont play any more scrims with ctf only tdm
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Tue May 11, 2010 10:42 am

I don't mind scrimming in CTF, actually. But I really think that the biggest reason we won't scrim your group is because one of our members already decided that he didn't want to scrim you because of the maturity level in your clan.

And unless things have changed since I've been gone, we scrim together, as a clan. As a brotherhood.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Madmax Tue May 11, 2010 11:39 am

Yea riz is right!! Exclamation Exclamation All of us are a family!!!!

Madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  ^maneL Tue May 11, 2010 1:53 pm

cake, u based on what kiki sayd last tourny .. i apologize for that really. we play all gametypesm but we prefer CTF, but we can play TDM/DM anytime.

rizz, u only saw half lifeStyle members .. like i sayd only klau, andre, joker, luis, and some others friends play in BRP drugs server. sometimes i go there to have fun with them. u cant talk maturity of general team cuz u dont know it.

my reason to scrim is to have a good match, fun and of course competitivity, unfortunaly there is few clans in these poor days of sof.

we all are here for some reason .. lifeStyle clan is for play scrims vs good clans and have fun and make some friends.

i have nothing more to prove in sof2 .. was a time that i played for real and i take this maybe too serious. but i dont regret it, iv made very good friends, learned lots of diferent stuff.. im here in peace. dont get me wrong please.

best regards

^maneL

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Tue May 11, 2010 2:27 pm

ManeL, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was judging your entire team. I was merely making statements based on what I have heard. I have never personally seen your clan members being disrespectful, I have only seen them camping.

I just wanted to make sure you understand that one of my clan members HAS seen disrespectful acts from your clan members, and for that reason we will not be scrimming your clan at this point in time. If you do wish to scrim REK, I suggest you convince the lifestyle member(s) in question to apologize for whatever disrespectful acts they've been accused of (or provide proof that they did not do it), and give your word as clan leader, or general social coordinator, that such things will not happen again.

Without that reasonable request being carried out, we will not scrim your clan.

I hope you understand why I stand so firmly by this decision. REK is a clan that will not tolerate childish behavior and drama, and if you want your clan to scrim with us then you need to be able to assure us that it will be a mature event.

I thank you for your continued interest in resolving this matter.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Dude Tue May 11, 2010 10:51 pm

I think everyone is now starting to drag this out more so than anything said or done initially warranted.
Cake Dude
Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down