Rogue Elite Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

3 posters

Go down

The Elder Scrolls 3:  Morrowind Empty The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

Post  theRizzler Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:07 am

I know Denis plays this as well, not sure about anyone else.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm currently working on a couple mods for this game. One is to add a few new classes to choose from at the start of the game, as the default ones rather suck, and it's annoying to have to create your own.

But the one you may be most interested in, is that I'm creating one that is going to fix a few bugs and/or glitches in the game. Just one example: The Master Medium Armor trainer was created and in the game's database, but was never added to the game. I'm going to add this person to the game, in a place that you would expect to find him (depending on his factions, and relations with the Great Houses, in-game relatives, etc). Also, a few glitches (a few that prevent quests from being completed, and a few that prevent quests from being started as an example).

I should have it finished by the end of the week, and will post it here.

I also have one other mod in mind.. The best heavy armor in the game (Daedric) can be found all over the game. However, there is only one person who has pauldrons for this armor. That is Divayth Fyr (the oldest, most powerful wizard in the game). And if you kill him to take the armor (which is no small task, considering how insanely powerful he is), then you cannot finish the game as he is an essential character, and your game will be ruined. Therefore, it is impossible to get a full set of Daedric armor. Well, nearly impossible, as it is possible to get it from him without killing him, but it takes FOREVER and is INCREDIBLY hard to do.

So the last mod is to add a quest from Divayth Fyr that allows you to obtain his set of Daedric Armor. I will make the quest very difficult, and make it something that follows the game's quest method and general story/lore so it will not seem out of place, and not be overpowering by making it too easy to accomplish.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these. I'll post them either way, but if you are interested in the last two, I will get them finished sooner (the first mod should be finished tonight).

Also, if you have any other ideas for a mod, just let me know and I'll see what I can do to make it, or help you make it.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls 3:  Morrowind Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

Post  Denis Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:18 am

i downloaded this mod here :
http://news.bigdownload.com/2011/01/04/download-morrowind-2011-mod-compendium-1-0/

it adds awesome graphic to this game but it has more bugs than original geme
maybe u should check this one and modify it
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:04 am

u know thant im playing this game and rizz i have to tell u that i have the DAEDRIC PAULDRONS and i didnt have to kill this dude to get them
laugh laugh laugh
i still have to find DEADRIC HELMET
i just went back to one of Orvas Dren guards and kill him to get the shield, now i only need to find a fucking helmet

Last edited by Denis on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 am

i remember i found one of the pauldrons in Tower of Castle Karstaag on Solstheim (the big island NW)
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:08 pm

FYI: There are several varieties of those helmets in the Ghostgate. But the NPC's are wearing them. You will have to kill them or disintegrate armor on them until they break, then pickpocket them. Also, when I was referring to Daedric Pauldrons, I meant in the orignal game (no expansions). If you only play Morrowind and not Tribunal or Bloodmoon, the only way to obtain them is by getting them from Divayth Fyr

Another interesting note. Vivec, the Tribunal demi-god of the game can actually be moved to your house (or whether your stash your stuff). He is not an NPC, but is classified as a creature (which is also why you're able to soul trap him). All you have to do is use a HIGH level "command creature" spell on him to move him from the Vivec Temple to your place of residence. It's pretty neat.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:27 pm

oh i didnt know u were talking about pauldrons without expansions

ok one more question : who has the most gold for trading?
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Nerds!!!

but i have this game somewhere.

sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:40 pm

The easiest to get to is the Creeper. He's in a house in Caldera (Gorak Manor I believe is the name) that is full of orcs. He gives you FACE VALUE for the items you have. For example, if a weapon shows it's value at 3000, he gives you 3000 for it. No bartering.

The guy has 5000 gold, which is much more than most merchants. But if you want to sell items worth more than 5000 and still get every last penny out of it, you can use the resting trick. If you rest or wait for 24 hours, merchants gold refills. So say you have one item worth 10k, one worth 3k, one worth 2k. You just sell then 3k and 2k item to him for 5k, wait 24 hours, sell the 10k item and buy back the 3k and 2k item back in the same transaction, then wait 24 hours again and sell him back the 2k and 3k items. Takes some time, but you can get rich easily.

Interesting side note: You can steal anything from Gorak Manor right in the open, the Orcs don't care and neither does Creeper. The items are all given ownership (checked in the construction kit) but the alarm is set to 0 on them.

There is another merchant in the game that also gives face value without any bartering, and he has more gold than the Creeper (10k actually, I believe). It's actually a Mudcrab that will not attack you, and you can open conversation and sell items to him. He's really out of the way though. To find him go to Suran, then head south to Ald Sotha. From there, head west until you get to the Dwemer Ruin named Mzahnch. He is on an island just West of there, not far from the ruin at all.

And yes, I know I'm a nerd.

EDIT: Forgot to add this. Since the Mudcrab is the best merchant in the game, and he's so far out of the way, you can use that trick I described earlier to move him. Use command creature spells on him to get him to follow you to your house or wherever you stash your stuff. It takes a while, but I find it useful. Also, if you can't get him to move, try buying back some of the items you sold him. He may be over encumbered.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm

i know about this mudcrab i was selling him all the weapons i had Very Happy

Anyway i finished the game, well i complete main quest
there are still some side quests left, but its not interesting to play anymore cause noone cant do me nothing

now i start playing oblivion
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:09 am

Denis wrote:i know about this mudcrab i was selling him all the weapons i had Very Happy

Anyway i finished the game, well i complete main quest
there are still some side quests left, but its not interesting to play anymore cause noone cant do me nothing

now i start playing oblivion

I have oblivion i have oblivion.
yay yay yay i can play. Too bad it aint multiplayer.

Ooo whats this Skyrim?
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:56 am

skyrim will be new The Elder Scrolls

The Elder Scrolls III = Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls IV = Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls V = Skyrim
Denis
Denis