Rogue Elite Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3

3 posters

Go down

Diablo 3 Empty Diablo 3

Post  theRizzler Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 am

Just saying :F

Anyone play the beta?
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 Empty Re: Diablo 3

Post  sirlean Thu May 17, 2012 12:28 am

any one got it?
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Thu May 17, 2012 7:29 am

I haven't played the first two so i was never into it. Its a blizzard game so i expect nothing less but a gem. They actually take time to make games. 11 years since diablo 2. You can't name one fail from blizzard. Im glad that their merge with activision hasn't affected their quality. After all we know the politics of activision to release the call of duty every 2nd monday in a month.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 am

if u get this i want to play this with someone. Seems like a good game from the reports im getting from one of my work mates who has bought the game.

pricey game aswell.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:37 am

I've got d3. I played each of the previous diablo titles since their releases, and for years after, and they never disappoint. D3 is no exception, it stays true to the fun gameplay of it's predecessors. If you're not familiar with the gameplay style, then I feel sorry for you lol. I have to say that gw2 is a better overall game than d3 but d3 has advantages over it and is well worth your time. As soon as I get my video card (someone donate one for me! Lol) I'll be playing d3 again. I've got a max level Demon Hunter and plenty of gear to help out a new player.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down