Rogue Elite Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CS:GO

4 posters

Go down

CS:GO Empty CS:GO

Post  Le0N Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Not sure if any of you guys signed up for the beta but seems steam have chucked aload of keys out this weekend, I'd check your gift page on steam and make sure you havent got it sitting in there doing nothing Smile

Le0N
Le0N

Back to top Go down

CS:GO Empty Re: CS:GO

Post  Dragan Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 am

I filled the survey. Haven't got anything from valve yet. They inform you over the email anyway.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 am

Almost bought this the other day but I was concerned that they might have messed with counter strike's winning formula. I saw some of you have this game, anyone care to give me a review? (I tend to trust reviews from friends that I game with more than those of gaming review websites that have "sponsors" in the industry)
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:03 am

Well, its counter strike. They changed a few things, added a few weapons like molotov and teaser. Your eyes need to get used to the "new" graphic engine. Other than that it feels like counter strike. If you were good at CSS you will be good here as well. The game even has different game types. Its a good game. Eventually everyone will have it anyway conidering its price.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 am

No doubt. What engine does it run on?
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Source of course, like any other Valve game since Half Life 2. Its an upgraded version though and it looks better than Counter Strike Source. Its kinda like L4D. Seems like source engine cannot be pushed much further. It looks decent but its still the 8 years old engine.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:41 am

its aight!!!
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content