Rogue Elite Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAY Z

2 posters

Go down

DAY Z Empty DAY Z

Post  sirlean Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:57 am

sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

DAY Z Empty Re: DAY Z

Post  Dragan Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:58 am

I didn't read this yet but all i know is that Day Z is a phenomenon right now. Its a mod for ARMA2 that brought life back to the game. Not just that, ARMA2 has been a top seller for the last few months because of that mod on steam. This is something we need to try. I say lean buys it and tells us if its worthy.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 am

lol but it looks interetsting tho. I think a few of us need to get this. Arma2 meets left for dead! Even got the same zombie sounds! This is a coop game i want to play.

sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRpPIyJDSEQ

this is funny.

I read reports that people actually get scared playing this game. It actually makes your heart race and leaves you shaking because you are so involved in the game. its nutes.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:31 am

This DAY-z looks like a strange mod. Strange animations. Strangely appealing.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 am

Dragan wrote:This DAY-z looks like a strange mod. Strange animations. Strangely appealing.

they will perfect it no doubt.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:36 am

Got my hopes on summer sale for ARMA2 75% discount.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:03 am

be warned, the game runs at 30fps even when you have the highest spec pc. Amazing.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:19 pm

GET THIS FUCKIG GAME.

Just bought and installed. Started playing. Died within 10mins lol I was shitting myself from the first second. Started with no gun and went to the nearest town. ZOMBIES everywhere. Tried to crawl through the town. Didnt work. One spotted me and i was chased around the town before the zombies killed me.

The graphics were better than i expected. Runs smooth on my rig too. Game is good. Much better to play with someone than by yourself. I dont know what i'm doing.

Sick game. GET IT.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:35 am

I will buy it somewhere between now and the end of the summer sale which will be in 10 days or so. Its a possibility that the game will be a daily or flash deal which means 50, 66 or even 75% discount. It was similar with skyrim for a new years sale when people begged for discount and skyrim became a daily deal in the last day of the sale.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 am

bah i dont care. Got it now. So not worth me worrying about it. Just want to play this with someone. You literally start with nothing. And the music is such that it makes you alittle apprehensive about where your going and how you get there.

You cant make too much noise otherwise you attract the attention of zombies, you cant run, same reason. You have to scavenge for food and supplies and of course there is always the possiblity that you will be snipped off by a bandit

This is why i wanna play with someone or a few peeps. Cos the game has turned into a [look after yourself] type game. People turn on each other instantly just to get your goods.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum