Rogue Elite Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicating this victory to my fellow REKkies

+6
THECOWBOY
Cake Dude
Madmax
Darksoul
Denis
Dragan
10 posters

Go down

Dedicating this victory to my fellow REKkies Empty Dedicating this victory to my fellow REKkies

Post  Dragan Sun May 02, 2010 6:29 am

Won the UKa 60 min endurance tourney. This is for you guys and girl...
Dedicating this victory to my fellow REKkies 967049954

Last edited by Dragan on Sun May 02, 2010 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Dedicating this victory to my fellow REKkies Empty Re: Dedicating this victory to my fellow REKkies

Post  Denis Sun May 02, 2010 6:33 am

oh u actually played it till the end Very Happy I got bored after 20 mins
Nice job Dragan
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Dedicating this victory to my fellow REKkies Empty Re: Dedicating this victory to my fellow REKkies

Post  Dragan Sun May 02, 2010 6:39 am

Had to make a strong start coz of you Denis but then after you left it was smooth. At one point kiki came to as close as 25 frags so that was the time when i stepped up. DL was probably lagging and lean was using AK who knows why so it was all more or less a routine.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Darksoul Sun May 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Well done bro you did great man congrats Cool
How come i didnt hear about this endurance tourney Rolling Eyes
Darksoul
Darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Madmax Sun May 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Nice job in there morphie!

Madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Dude Sun May 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Shit ratio.
Cake Dude
Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  THECOWBOY Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 pm

nice job.... we should all do some fitness like morph ! its the secret im sure lol
THECOWBOY
THECOWBOY

Back to top Go down

Post  ^maneL Sun May 09, 2010 11:51 am

good job morph

kiki played 4 minutes less :O

^maneL

http://lifestyleclan.forumeiros.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Dude Sun May 09, 2010 12:28 pm

^maneL wrote:good job morph

kiki played 4 minutes less :O

Based on my calculations if Kiki played the full 60 minutes he would of still lost by 30 kills.
Cake Dude
Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Sun May 09, 2010 7:45 pm

/exec bigheaded.cfg
Your calculations are correct. Kiki averages of 8,45 frags per minute which means he would make 33.8 frags in 4 minutes. Now the score difference is 67 frags in my favor so even if he played 4 more minutes he would still loose by a comfortable 33 frags. That actually means i went to spec 8 minutes before the time limit and i would still be having the highest score. As i said tho, at around 30th minute kiki was getting closer and came as close to 25 frags. But it was more because of me. Trust me after 30 minutes of leading you get complacent. After i realised he is getting closer, i stepped it up and from then on it was a pure one way traffic. Undisputed winner.
/set bigheaded 0
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Mon May 10, 2010 1:13 am

Yes, it's clear that Morph earned the win. The game even does the math for you, to see who would have won if all had equal time, and everyone killed at the same rate that they did during the time they played. It's called "Highest Kill Rate".

Great victory Morph, that was some stiff competition.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Mon May 10, 2010 1:22 am

Yeah i didnt know till this tourney that killrate was actually based upon the kills per hour. It can show some wrong info tho incase a player goes to spec and returns, since the play timer resets this way.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  ^maneL Mon May 10, 2010 12:24 pm

morph diserved the win ofc Smile

just saying if kiki played all 60 mn maybe result were diferent.

i miss most of my math class's, i cant do math

^maneL

http://lifestyleclan.forumeiros.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Mon May 10, 2010 7:01 pm

That's why I told you, the game does the math for you with the "Highest Kill Rate" award.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Mon May 17, 2010 10:50 am

im happy with 5th. AK was best weapon for me. MP5 wasnt doing shit.
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis Tue May 18, 2010 12:13 am

sirlean wrote:im happy with 5th. AK was best weapon for me. MP5 wasnt doing shit.
And u wrote this 2 weeks after the game
..... lol! bounce lol!
Denis
Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan Tue May 18, 2010 12:41 am

I bet his wrist injury reminded him of that. Sirlean the first ever to get injured during the game of sof.
Dragan
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean Tue May 18, 2010 5:30 am

shush...i came 5th....where was denis???
sirlean
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Renatus Tue May 18, 2010 10:37 am

Do they or other clans host many of these tourney's?
Coz i wanted to be there also,but was helping clanmember with pb,and so i was to late.
According to my calculations,it should have been ok to give Morph a headstart of about 100 kills with me being still able to win.But it was already to late....
Damn you,my "to slow working,not workin pb solving" brain!!!!

Renatus

Back to top Go down

Post  theRizzler Wed May 19, 2010 1:35 am

I believe your calculations are off by a fair margin Smile

And to answer your question about Tournies, I think REK should start hosting them again, since we have so many active players.
theRizzler
theRizzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Renatus Wed May 19, 2010 6:06 am

theRizzler wrote:I believe your calculations are off by a fair margin Smile

And to answer your question about Tournies, I think REK should start hosting them again, since we have so many active players.

You could be right...I have my calculations written down somewhere.I think they lay between my solution for cold fusion,my drawings for my DNA-based supercomputer and my formules to cure cancer.
Will let u know when i found them.

Renatus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum